The new Voice123 Version 2.5 will be released on Saturday March 8th! As a result of the changes, you must update your Voice123 profile to take advantage of all the new features and to properly continue using our service. Please take your time this weekend to visit Voice123 and research what needs to be done.
Voice123 Version 2.5 includes an exciting set of improvements for you to enjoy while maintaining all of the features offered by Voice123 (Version 2.0) released last year. Below you will find some of the most important improvements that will be revealed this weekend:
* You will now have access to opt out from receiving Voice123 SmartCast project invitations depending on their budgets.
* If you offer pre-, -post, or production services, you will now be able to showcase them in your profile.
* You will be able to determine more accurately, your union and membership affiliations (if any).
* When you upload demos to your profile, you will be able to provide more detailed information regarding each of them, allowing you to describe the content of the demo.
* An updated & improved set of categories and delivery capabilities will allow you to better determine the type of services you wish to offer.
* You will now be able to showcase the payment methods you accept.
* For all of you who own recording studios, you will now be able to showcase its details.
All of the above improvements will automatically help you get better invitations suited to your ability, sent by Voice123 SmartCast®. These improvements will also serve as the foundation for the upcoming talent and voice producer search system (SmartSearch®) that will be released later this year.
There are many other major improvements for all of our voice seekers, as well. Some of them are so innovative that we are in the process of patenting them!
Please remember: You must update your profile this weekend to continue using Voice123! If you do not update your Voice123 profile, you will not continue receiving Voice123 SmartCast invitations or direct messages from voice seekers.
If you have questions please contact us at http://voice123.com/doc/support.html