I need some creative help with this list!
10 reasons to date a voice actor
1. With the lights off we can make it sound like a 4 some with your favorite cartoons
2. With the lights on we can show you how big our microphone is
3. We’re not afraid to get loud
4. We are excellent role-players
5. We are totally into doing sessions
Let's see what you guys come up with!
- Haunted houses are brilliant for dates due to some of us only working on phantom power.
- We can sound like the nationality of your choice. First base is a random American; second base has a Frenchman; third base is a Finnish guy; fourth base is a ravaging Scottish warrior, complete with blue face paint.
- We are compatible with most models, but many prefer women/men with the last name "Neumann". If you fulfil this and were born in '87, the two of us are set for life.
- Don't worry if I suddenly start covering the walls with blankets. It's only so we can have a more resonant conversation.
- When I want to be intimate, I move in reeeaaal close.
- Our output is compatible with your input (how masculine of me).
- If you want. I can narrate all events in your day, complete with a dramatic soundtrack.
- If you work in retail, I can be a fantastic boost to your revenue.
That's all for now. I might have more coming in the future.
Last edited by Yonie; 10-26-2011 at 04:14 AM.
Live, Laugh, Love.
I'm great at taking direction
My room is soundproof, if you know what I mean.
I can give you my credits and referrals
When you're at the V.D. clinic and my voice comes on the radio, you can blurt out "That's the guy I'm dating".
I can impersonate celebrities on the phone and get us reservations at really good restaurants
My SAG card entitles me to 10% off on brow lifts and tummy tucks at over 250 Los Angeles plastic surgeons.
I can pretend to be someone else when the debt collectors call.
Apparently my saying "I gotta have more cowbell", in a Christopher Walken voice alone is enough to bring some women to orgasm.